Monday, March 9, 2015

A Miracle Rescue of a Baby Girl




The car was upside down in a river - and had been there for 14 hours.  Officers could see woman, who was dead, inside the car.  And then all four officers distinctly heard a voice...

"We were down on the car and a distinct voice says, 'Help me, help me,'" Dewitt recalled.

"It wasn't just something that was just in our heads. To me it was plain as day cause I remember hearing a voice," officer Tyler Beddoes said. "I think it was Dewitt who said, 'We're trying. We're trying our best to get in there.'

They turned the car over and found an 18 month old, baby girl inside... alive.

I believe in miracles.  I believe they happen every day.  Read the full story at, http://www.ksl.com/?sid=33747089&nid=148&title=rescuers-recall-distinct-voice-that-spurred-them-to-rescue-trapped-toddler&fm=home_page&s_cid=topstory

No comments:

Post a Comment